January 25, 2014 at 6:00 AM
MILLBURN, NJ – A panel of divorce experts led by Susan Winters, Divorce Attorney and Chair of Budd Larner PC’s Family Law practice, will present a seminar and answer questions about Separation and Divorce on Wednesday, February 12, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. the Budd Larner office in Short Hills.
“It is an unfortunate fact that nearly half of all marriages end in divorce,” said Mitchell Rait, a partner at Budd Larner, PC. “If you are contemplating divorce, don't miss this informational seminar featuring experts from a wide variety of fields.”
The seminar will provide valuable information on the different issues that may impact people contemplating divorce or going through a divorce:
• How do I get a divorce?
• What is divorce mediation?
• What issues need to be addressed in my divorce agreement?
• Do I need to go to court?
• Can I afford a divorce?
• How do I address the ownership of our home during a divorce?
• As a non-salaried spouse, what money will I live on once I ask for a divorce?
• How do I develop a personal financial plan for during and after a divorce?
• Can I kick my spouse out of the house?
• How do I take care of myself, and my children, during this difficult time?
The panel of experts will include:
Susan Winters, Divorce Attorney & Chair, Budd Larner Family Law Dept.
Ian Grodman, Divorce Mediator
David Cote, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
Shannon Aronson, Realtor, Keller Williams
Karen Herrera-LCSW, Couples & Marriage Therapist
All sign-ups will be kept confidential. Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/preparing-for-divorce-ask-the-experts-tickets-8226735387