April 30, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Make Mom a Magnificent Mother’s Day Meal in Minutes, with Help from the Meat House
Mother’s Day (May 11th) is just around the corner, and we’ve got two perfect, turn-key prepared meals that are sure to put a smile on her face. Each meal has already been proportionately and passionately prepared for the exact number of servings you need will be ready for quick pick up.
We give you the instructions how to heat or grill these magnificent meals which will be ready in minutes.
Be the Chef!
Filet Mignon Oscar
You’ll be a meal master.
This meal comes complete and ready to grill or broil, perfectly portioned for the servings you need:
- Filet mignon
- Crab meat
- Roasted asparagus and béarnaise sauce
For the finishing touches add:
- The Meat House's Famous twice baked potatoes
- A California Red or Pinot Noir wine
- Rustic Italian Bread and Olive oils
- Delicious cakes or parfaits for dessert
Simply Heat & Eat!
Bacon-Wrapped Maple Bourbon Pork Chop
- Pork chops wrapped in bacon, with extra maple bourbon glaze
- Roasted Broccoli with olive oil and Cavendar Greek seasoning
- The Meat House's Famous mashed potatoes
In our Market Place you’ll find all of the pairings that can put the finishing touches on this meal. Pick up:
- Luna de Luna wine, a blend of Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay
- White grapes, dates, or sliced pineapple
- A French baguette served with Brie and preserves
- Tarts and pastry puffs with delicious fruit
Order by May 5th
The Meat House is your neighborhood market that makes it amazing. Located at 321 Springfield Avenue, we are all about Hospitality, Community, and Quality Offerings.
Our business partners and employees are local, we support numerous community causes and activities, and we wake up every day with a commitment to provide the freshest, highest quality meats, fish, and produce available. All at affordable prices.
We also carry a complete selections of cheeses, wine, beer and beverages, and everything in-between and imaginable, to make any meal amazing. Stop by, call us at 908 / 228-5960, or visit our website, located atthemeathouse.com.