Start Spreading the News.
Full Day Kindergarten now at HTIS Westfield Campus.
Why Full Day Kindergarten at HTIS Westfield Campus?
· Faith based program
· Kindergarten curriculum emphasizing Language Arts and Mathematics
· Specialized teachers for art, music, creative movement, computers and library
· Foreign language instruction
· Computers, iPads and Smart Boards in classrooms
· Age appropriate playground
· Before and after care, 7:15a.m. - 6:00p.m.
· Convenient location in the center of Westfield
· Tuition discount for multiple children
· All teachers are N.J. State Certified
Contact Leslie M. Lewis, Director at (908) 233 1889 for more information.
Holy Trinity Interparochial School is a religious educational resource serving local communities since 1916. As a 2011 U.S. Department of Education Blue Ribbon School of Excellence and a Middle States Accredited School operating under the auspices of the Newark Archdiocesan School System, the school emphasizes the values of our faith and continually seeks to build a community where priests, parents, parishioners, students, faculty, and other staff share a common concern for the spiritual and educational growth of each individual.