The Wait Is Over - Garden of Eden Marketplace Opens BIG Coupon Savings
Saturday, April 26, 2014 • 4:55pm
BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ - Garden of Eden Marketplace opened in Berkeley Heights on Friday, April 18. Their specialty departments are fully stocked with artisan products including:
- Farm Fresh Organic, Non Organic and Local Produce
- Fresh Fish and Hand Sliced Smoked Salmon
- All Natural Fresh Prime Meat, Grass Feed: Beef, Lamb and Veal. Poultry
- Bakery - Pastry and Daily Baked Breads
- World of Import and Domestic Cheese
- Deli - Imported and Domestic Cured Meats, Pate, Caviar and Foie gras
- Prepared Food Made by Garden of Eden Chef
- Hot Food Bar Made by Garden of Eden Chef
- Healthy Salad Bar
- Store Made Sushi
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Imported and Domestic specialty Food
- Dairy and Frozen Food
- Health and Beauty Supplies
- Gift Baskets
- Fresh Flowers
- and much more....
PRINT Coupon savings of $10 off purchase of $50 or more and $20 off purchase of $100 or more.
Store Hours: Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Garden of Eden Marketplace is located at 504 Springfield Avenue, Berkeley Heights.
For information call (908)665-0011. www.edengourmet.com