Public/Members Invited to--Livingston Chamber April Resource Breakfast
Monday, April 7, 2014 • 5:09pm
LIVINGSTON, NJ - The public is invited to attend the April Livingston Chamber Resource Breakfast, which is being held on Thursday, April 10, at 8:00 a.m., at Bernheim Apter Kreitzman Suburban Funeral Home, located at 68 Old Short Hills Rd. The cost is $10 for Members and $20 for Non-Members.
This year, the Chamber is taking its “Meetings on the Road.” Click below to read about the past two meetings that took place at Jan Press and Argyle Marketplace.
Each week, more and more people have been attending the meetings, networking and joining the Chamber. Some benefits of becoming a member of the Chamber include:
- Direct net-working with other business and professional people
- Chamber referral service: to interested consumers and among Chamber members
- Free business listing in the Chamber Web Site membership directory
- Chamber involvement in civic events
- Periodic newsletter and mailings provide you with valuable information about special Chamber business events
- Exposure in the Chamber Newsletter
- Monthly breakfast meetings with various guest speakers
- Chamber-sponsored business seminars
- NEW for 2014—Member Spotlight in The Alternative Press.
Click here to see the past Chamber Member Spotlights:
- The Crystal Plaza: Delighting Guests for Three Generations
- Calabria Restaurant and Pizzeria: Serving Up Food, Fun and Charity for 35 Years
- Livingston Camera: Serving the Livingston Community for 60 Years
- PIP Printing--Providing Traditional Copying and Printing to Mobile Marketing and Everything in Between
- Livingston Pharmacy & Surgical Supplies Offers Free Pickup, Delivery
To learn more about the Livingston Area Chamber or to become a member, send an email to: email@example.com.