Important Reminders from the Department of Public Works
Sunday, August 24, 2014 • 12:00am
- Branch pick up is on August 25. Branches should be placed curbside by Sunday, August 24. The final branch pick-up will be held the fourth week of September.
- Grass pick-up continues every Monday. Containers should be placed curbside by 6:00 a.m.
- Leaf pick-up begins in late October.
- Electronics drop-off is suspended in August. The next electronics drop-off date is September 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Bulky pick-up is by appointment only. Call the DPW to schedule. Confirmation can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Construction material, paints, food waste, tires, mattresses and electronics are NOT collected.
- Recyclables are picked up every other Monday. Plastics numbered 1 through 7, paper, cardboard, aluminum, tin, and styrofoam are accepted.
- The DPW has cleaned over 50 catch basins within the last month. Please report dirty or clogged basins to the department for cleaning.
- Over 90 tons of patch material has been used to fill potholes so far this year. Please contact the DPW to report potholes for patching.